Charlie Sheen claims to be able to see ghosts of dead friends (Reblogged from Weird World News)
Charlie Sheen claims he can see dead people.
Sheen believes that he has started to see the ghosts of dearly departed friends during visits to their grieving families.
Charlie revealed that in recent months he has had two mysterious encounters that he cannot explain.
He said: “When my friend (writer) Zalman King died, I went to comfort his widow, Pat. We were making a toast and I saw Zalman, who’d been dead for four hours, dance through the background. It was a trip.”
He continued to tell Playboy magazine: “Another dear friend of mine, Stephanie, her father died. I was at her house, and he walked past me on the stairwell one day… I know it was him.
“I just accept stuff like that and don’t try to figure it out. I saw these people.”
Other similar stories:
- November 24, 2010 — How To See Ghosts Or Surely Bring Them To You
- September 18, 2012 — Hiker lost in Tasmania died because he drank too much water
- September 15, 2012 — Doctor sent traumatized girl to be cured by medium
- August 31, 2012 — Rats nibbled dead baby girl in Indian hospital
- August 29, 2012 — Nepalese man shot son dead after mistaking him for monkey
Posted on March 16, 2013, in ghost stories, ghosts, oral history, paranormal, supernatural and tagged Charlie, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Ghost, Martin Sheen, Playboy, Sheen, Viewpoint School. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.